Friday, September 30, 2016

HELLO TO ALL BAND PARENTS!!

It is that time of year again when we need to start gearing up for our annual oyster roast.  Many of the wonderful parents on my committee last year have gone on to high school so I am in huge need of new hands to help pull off this great event which this year will be the ONLY fundraiser for the middle school band.  If you are interested on being on the committee ( i need about 10 people) please email me at mikemuthard@hotmail.com.  I try to keep the time commitment as low as possible-we usually only have 1 meeting and then briefly meet before the Christmas concert.  Everything else is done by email to make it as easy as possible for those that sign up to help.  It is a great event but I need you to help make it even bigger then last year!


Thank you so much and please email as soon as possible if you are interested.
Teresa Muthard

No comments:

Post a Comment