Sunday, August 16, 2015



Hi Y'all!
I am very excited about this year, I hope you are too!  We will start playing tomorrow (Monday) so be sure to bring your instruments!  You don't want to be left out!

I have music to pass out, and we have a couple of new procedural items,  but we should get going pretty quickly.  We have a few new students to welcome this year to band!  I have high expectations for tomorrows sounds, I know you have all been practicing!  There is new smartmusic up for you, please look at this before tomorrow if you can.  We will have our 2 minute scale test on Wednesday.  Wind Ensemble class has been scheduled at 3B this year.  
so we will have the scale test on an A day.  If you cant remember your scales go to www.bandlink.org and look them up.  

See you tomorrow!
Mrs. Reed🎶

No comments:

Post a Comment